Job Title: Casting EQS Associate
- Repair, install, adjust, or maintain industrial production and processing machinery. Trouble shoot and repair or exchange of electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components.
- Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
- Repair and replace broken or malfunctioning components of machinery and equipment.
- Repair and maintain the operating condition of industrial production and processing machinery and equipment.
- Examine parts for defects such as breakage and excessive wear.
- Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs.
- Observe and test the operation of machinery and equipment in order to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters and other testing devices.
- Operate newly repaired machinery and equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs.
- Clean, lubricate, and adjust parts, equipment, and machinery.
- Analyze test results, machine error messages, and information obtained from operators in order to diagnose equipment problems.
- Record repairs and maintenance performed.
- Study blueprints and manufacturers' manuals to determine correct installation and operation of machinery.
- Record parts and materials used, and order or requisition new parts and materials as necessary.
- Cut and weld metal to repair broken metal parts, fabricate new parts, and assemble new equipment.
- Demonstrate equipment functions and features to machine operators.
- Enter codes and instructions to program computer-controlled machinery.
- Trouble shooting and doing time sensitive repairs or exchanges of electrical, hydraulics, and pneumatic components.
- Perform root cause analysis on downtime, and put countermeasures into place.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- 3+ years of experience working with electrical and mechanical systems including hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Microsoft Excel
- RS Logix
Certificates & Licenses
- Will train if necessary
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly exposed to high temperatures. The associate occasionally will be exposed to vibration. The associate regularly works near moving mechanical parts with repetitive motions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud, and dust levels may be high.