Job Title: Casting Maintenance (EQS), Hourly
Location: Warrenton, GA
General Statement of Duties: EQS Associate will provide technical support to the Casting Department including safety, quality, training, and support of production operations. The EQS Associate may be asked to prepare and present verbal and written reports as well as performing other related maintenance duties as required.
Candidates interested in the Job Opportunity will be considered based on the following qualifications
Technical Knowledge/Specialized skills: Preferable for candidate to have prior green sand/cast iron process experience. Must have knowledge of Electrical Circuits, able to read and understand electrical schematics, knowledge of Allen Bradley and ability to read ladder logic preferred. Must have mechanical knowledge and ability to complete critical repairs as well as read and utilize hydraulic schematics to assist in said repairs. Must have working knowledge of conveyors and support equipment. Candidate must have proven time management skills and ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
• Must possess knowledge of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic applications
• Must have at least one year experience within the maintenance related field.
• Must have ability to find Root Cause and troubleshoot equipment issues.
• Ability to work off shifts, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to attend training classes off site and off hours.
• Ability to help train others to maintain equipment and support the production staff.
• Ability to maintain equipment maintenance records.
• Ability to react quickly and effectively in time sensitive situations.