Job Title: Casting EQS Electrical Engineer
- Responsible for troubleshooting mechanical equipment and machinery and keeping the department at its highest working capabilities. Responsible for performing all tasks with a high degree of proficiency, safety, and quality.
- Troubleshooting analysis of complicated and interactive mechanical equipment including electronic, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
- TPM (Total Productive Maintenance)
- Advanced machine rebuilding skills.
- Ability to weld and fabricate fixtures, brackets, and jigs.
- Electronic record keeping, part identification and acquisition.
- Works with Manufacturing and Quality Engineers on improvements or modifications.
- Follow personal and departmental safety requirements.
- Operation and Maintenance of the company’s Equipment Records.
- Understand function and purpose of various test equipment and using them to effectively cut repair time through PM or troubleshooting.
- Implementation of ACM LEAN Progress Metrics.
- Interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Understand complex situations, evaluate options, and decide on best course of action.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Four years of experience in applicable environment
- PLC Operation & Programming
- GDT (Geometric Dimension & Tolerances)
- Microsoft Office and other Microsoft Programs
Certificates & Licenses
- B.A.T. Certification or equivalent Journeyman rating in relevant field.
- Must be able to use a variety of hand, power, and bench tools in a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to read blue prints and schematics
- Have a good working knowledge of algebra, geometry, and trigonometry
- Open Office Environment
- While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is regularly exposed to high temperatures.
- The Associate will occasionally be exposed to vibration.
- The Associate regularly works near moving mechanical parts with repetitive motions.