Job Title: Casting EQS Coordinator
- Design, develop, test, and evaluate integrated systems for managing industrial production processes including human work factors, quality control, inventory control, logistics, material flow, cost analysis and coordination with production.
- Analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and establish quality and reliability objectives of finished product.
- Develop manufacturing methods, labor utilization, and cost analysis to promote efficient staff and facility utilization.
- Determine schedules, sequences and assignments for work activities based on work priority, quantity of equipment and skill of personnel.
- Plan and establish sequence of operations to fabricate and assemble parts or products and to promote efficient utilization.
- Patrol and monitor work areas and examine tools and equipment in order to detect unsafe conditions, violations of procedures and safety rules
- Coordinate quality control objectives and activities to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, and minimize cost.
- Confer with vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, procedures, product specifications, manufacturing capabilities, and project status.
- Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency using drafting tools and computer.
- Recommend or initiate personnel actions such as hires, promotions, transfers, discharges and disciplinary measures.
- Examine objects, systems or facilities and analyze information to determine needed installations, services or repairs.
- Participate in budget preparation and administration, coordinating purchasing and documentation, and monitoring departmental expenditures.
- Counsel Associates about work-related issues and assist Associates to correct job-skill deficiencies.
- Evaluate precision and accuracy of production and testing equipment and engineering drawings to formulate corrective action plan.
- Conduct or arrange for worker training in safety, repair, maintenance techniques, operational procedures and equipment.
- Investigate accidents, injuries, and prepare reports on findings.
- Confer with personnel such as management, engineering, quality control, customers to coordinate work activities and resolve Associate differences.
- Compile operational and personnel records such as time, production records, inventory data, maintenance statistics and test results.
- Develop, implement and evaluate maintenance policies and procedures.
- Schedule deliveries based on production forecasts, material substitutions, storage and handling facilities and maintenance requirements.
- Inspect, test and measure completed work using devices such as hand tools and gauges to verify conformance to standards and repair requirements.
- Develop and implement electronic maintenance programs and computer information management systems.
- Regulate and alter workflow schedules according to established manufacturing sequences and lead times to expedite production operations.
- High School Graduate with two years’ experience or associate degree in related field.
- Two years leadership related experience in maintenance.
- Microsoft Office
- Auto CAD
- PLC and Robotic Software
- Open Office Environment
- While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is regularly exposed to high temperatures.
- The Associate will occasionally be exposed to vibration.
- The Associate regularly works near moving mechanical parts with repetitive motions.